With some 200 stands at the Show every year, the Trade area provides shopping of every sort to the visitor and a great business opportunity for the Trader. Read More
Get you tickets at the best prices today! Show day prices will be more, so buy online today.
MAIN RING ATTRACTION FOR 2014 ….. ADRENALINE TOUR – QUAD BIKE STUNT SHOW
GRAND PARADE OF PRIZE WINNERS
- Welsh Sections Champion of Champions
- Carriage Driving Parade & Shire Horse Turnouts
- Show Jumping
- GRAND PARADE of Vintage Machinery, Tractors and Classic Cars
- Inter Hunt Relay
Denbigh & Flint Show
The Main Attractions
For 2014 in the Main Arena we have the UK’s top quad bike stunt riders flying over 30ft high and 70ft ramp to ramp, whilst performing breath taking tricks.
We are busy with preparations for the next Denbigh and Flint County Show which will be held on Thursday 21st August 2014.
The Denbigh and Flint Show offers a wonderful day out with a variety of attractions and entertainments to suit the whole family on the 3rd Thursday in August each year. Come and join us!
Thursday 21st August promises yet another eventful Denbigh and Flint Show with new classes, many new attractions, a great day out for families, exhibitors and traders alike!
Attractions include the Food Festival with cookery demonstrations from Graham Tinsley and a wonderful array of locally produced foods to tempt your palate. Also there are hundreds of Tradestands, Vintage machines and Classic Cars, Livestock – Cattle, Sheep, Goats, Horses including BSJA Show Jumping.
- Ladies Lunch, Oriel House, St Asaph, Tickets £15- 15th May Guest Speaker- Edwin Hughes JP – Magistracy
- Countryside Day & Dog Show -18th May 2014 Greenfield Valley
- 152nd Denbigh & Flint Annual Show 21st August 2014
- Arena eventing 19th October 2014, held at Northop Equine College, More details to follow
We’re in North East Wales Big Local App!
Don’t forget the FREE Shuttle Bus!
Leaving Lenton Pool, Denbigh every 30 mins
Please note – dogs are welcome but are not permitted in the Fur & Feather Marquee, Livestock areas or the Vice Presidents enclosure