2016 Featuring Diana Beard
The Food Hall at the Denbigh and Flint show was first piloted in 2002, with support from Cadwyn Clwyd to huge success. The Food Hall is growing in size and hopes to be bigger and busier than ever. There were over 40 stands at the 2015 Show.
Having a more Rural feel these past few years, the Food Hall retains its popularity with Show visitors and reflects the wide diversity of cuisine in this area.
Some 40 + food companies will normally exhibit at the hall giving visitors a chance to sample their range of local quality produce and take some back home! Produce will range from cheese, meat, alcoholic drinks, pate, local baked goods, preserves, chocolates and much much more!
- 9.15 – 10.15am Jane Roberts – Come and try a country breakfast
- 10.30 – 11am Welsh Champion Junior Sausage Maker
- 11.15 – 12noon Diana Beard – Fish Dish
- 12.15 – 1pm HCC – Cooking with Welsh Lamb, Pork and Beef
- 1.15 – 1.45pm Robert Didier – Gold Bread
- 1.45 – 2pm Rosies Triple D Cider – Cider making
- 2.00 – 2.30pm Great British Bake Off – Diana Beard Q & A
- 2.30 – 3.15pm HCC – Welsh Meat BBQ
- 3.30 – 4pm Village Bakery – Welsh Cakes
- 4.00 – 4.20pm Baravelli’s Petit Fours
Exhibitors will include –
- Patchwork Traditional Food Company
- Llaeth y Llan / Village Dairy
- Fine Food Land Ltd
- Ralph’s Cider Ltd
- The Old Granary Pierogi
- The Cheesecake Emporium
- Celtic Spirit Company
- Ultimate Fudge Outlet
- Snowdonia Cheese
- Cotteswold Dairy (UK) Ltd
- Carslake Tea Company
- Orchard Pigs
- Mama Zo’s Cakes and Cookies
- Watch this space for the final listing!!
Download an application form below to appear in the Food Hall for 2016
(All forms must be signed and completed for passes to be sent out)